Sunday, January 16

Oh Hailey,
What a beautiful letter you wrote!  Grampa had to finish reading it to me because it was so sweet, it made me cry, just like mommy cried when she saw Josh's painting!  I love you, Hailey!
And I cannot wait to see your gorgeous, sweet, juicy face to kiss over and over again and listen to your adorable giggle...
Would you like me to make you a dress?  Why don't you find one you like and send me a picture and I'll make one like it for you, ok?  I'd love to make you and your sister's matching dresses...so pick out one that I can make for all of you!
It has been raining hers and dreary for days...it's supposed to dry up by tomorrow and uncle Josh wants to grill out for his party at his new house...won't that be fun to go to Josh's house when you come.

And, yes, I do know what you mean about the fishies...I'm glad you like them...does Trinny like them, too?
How fat is Pay Pay now?  Is her hair red like yours?  Is Trinny potty trained yet? 
What do you want to do when you come?  Would you like to hold the chickens when you come?  They like to be held and they're very friendly and calm.  They sometimes forget to go to their house to lay their eggs and we've found a couple laying around in the yard...but they've been ok, not cracked...
Tonite I made banana bread and then I made a cake for Josh's party!  A double decker chocolate cake covered with Cool Whip!
MMM good.
I took my camera into the shop to get it cleaned and I miss taking pictures very much.  I should be getting it back in a week or two...
Well, I loved your letter and I want you to write me a lot more!  And I'll try to write you more and Trinny and I need you to kiss Pay Pay for me, too, ok?  And kiss Daddy and tell him he can move here when God tells him to...not before.
Kiss mommy and Trinny and the chickens and anybody else, like gramma and papa Smith, too!
Love you forever,
gramma
Isn't he cute?  He has a boo boo, though...I took this when we were at Sea World...he's eating some food Caleb gave him.                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive