Wednesday, February 2

Grandbaby girls...all of you~

Hi girls!  How are you this day, so far from gramma?  Are your toes cold?  How is your nose?  What are you doing to stay warm? 
We are having cold weather here in Texas, too!  We have a lamp on the hens to keep them from freezing and they're still laying eggs for us. 
I went outside to get some wood for the fireplace and smelled a skunk...I think he may have slept under them last nite to try and stay warm...what do the skunks there do to stay warm?  Do you ever see their footprints in the snow?
OOOOOhhhhh, we may 1-2 inches of snow on Friday!!!  I am so excited...that would be so fun...then on Sat. and Sunday we're going back up to 67-70 degrees again, so a little winter would be marvelous.
I miss you so much.  Please send me a nice picture of all three of you, ok?
How many days before you all come?  Do you have your tickets yet?
Your gramma is silly...I broke my glasses, again, so I'm wearing my sunglasses and it's very dark in here now! 
Well, write me and catch me up on what you're doing.
Forever your gramma.

These were all over the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive