Wednesday, December 1

Oh, girls...how are you doing?  I do hope you both had a fun time at the Strong's Museum celebrating your birthdays!
Hailey, my heart skips a beat and I have to catch my breath when I think that only four years ago, when we moved, you weren't even two yrs. old and now you can read and write!!!
And, Oh, my sweet Trinity...it was just yesterday that mommy called me to say she was going to have another baby and that was YOU! 
Now, you both have another little sister to love and help mommy take care of!
Are you getting ready for Jesus' birthday, girls?  What special things are you doing to get ready to celebrate His day? 
Here is one thing the boys and I have done to try and think of this time as winter since we have no snow here...we made snowflakes and pinned them to the ceiling in the family room...this was a lot of fun...maybe you guys and mommy can make these!  Some of them have glitter on them.

Well, goodnite for now or good morning, depending on when you read this.
I love you girls...all three of you!
Forever your gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive