Saturday, August 14

Happy August and school is comin'!

Hailey girl and Triny Trin,
Happy August 15th to you!  I am so happy your hens are laying eggs...now all the food you are giving them is giving you something back...an egg!  These are two of the eggs from our girls.  But with the temperature being soooo hot, we're only getting two eggs a day now instead of four or five!  Ugh!


Yesterday I moved my sewing room...I gave the room to Papa and took all my sewing stuff to the room in the back of the house where Papa's desk was.  Papa is happy to have his own office, just like the office at your house, Hailey.   And I like being able to see the funny Papa and gramma and the boys when they do their school work.
When are you starting school, Hailey?  Are you reading all by yourself yet?  What is Triny doing these days?  Is she talking a lot?  Have you seen any snakes lately?  How is the garden?  Do you have any squash yet?  We have a whole bunch of gourds growing...not sure what we are going to do with them, though!

Well, I am going to sleep now, but I wanted to tell you I love you girls and am so excited for the new baby on the way.  Kiss mommy's belly for me, ok?

Forever your gramma.


(Your uncles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive