Saturday, July 31

August will be here and the baby is coming soon!!!

My darling little ladies.  How are you two?  Hailey, have you lost any teeth yet?  Triny, please call Gramma again.  I didn't hear my phone ring last nite.  I would love to hear your voice telling me all about your day.
You both should see Papa in a very silly hat.  Go here to see him! 

How is your garden?  Mine is growing lots of gourds, like I told you last time.  We actually ate our first canteloupe that we grew...I didn't wait long enough so it wasn't ripe yet!  Ugh.

Hailey, are you getting excited about starting school again?  Are you going to help mommy with the new baby?  You'll be a big helper, I'm sure.

We can't wait to see you two and daddy and mommy!~ and the little baby, too~

Kiss mommy's belly for me and help her out, ok?

Forever your gramma...(and Papa, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive