Wednesday, September 15

Hello, my bumblebees!!!

How are you, my precious angels?  Are you ready?  It won't be long now before you hold your baby brother or sister in your arms, right?  Oh, to be there with you would be one of my greatest blessings.  But this special time is sacred, reserved just for you and your mommy and daddy and of course, Ilene, the midwife and oh, possibly aunt Becky!

I say it every time I write--I miss you both so much.  I saw the pictures mommy put on Facebook of you two at your dear friend's house this past weekend. 

Hailey, your haircut makes you look so grown up!  STOP~no more growing until I come!  Ok?

Trinity, I could squeeze those chubby cheeks!  You are so juicy.

Well, here are a few pictures to enjoy.

Forever your gramma.

Caleb is holding his breath until he sees you again!

I captured this picture today when I looked out back...there were three on the bench when I looked, but by the time I got back with the camera, only one was left, Snowflake!

uncle Josh!


Jacob hugging your uncles at Emily's baptism Sunday!  It was awesome; wish you were there!

Cowboy Funny PaPa!


Kisses and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive