Thursday, May 6

Hailey, your hair!

It's been way too long since I wrote you two and I am so sorry!  I can't describe how hard it is not to see your faces every day! 

Here's four out of the five 'girls'!



Caleb has Jewel on his shoulder...she thinks she's a parrot!


Our hens gave us a really huge egg yesterday...so big, the egg container almost wouldn't close!  Tell me all about your 'girls'...girl chickens, that is!


I see, Hailey, from mommy's pictures on Facebook, that you gave yourself a haircut! 
My girls...How are your chicks?  And how are you two?  How's the baby in mommy's belly?

Here's the funny papa looking funny, right?

Would you please write me a letter or color me a picture and send it in the email or the regular mail...?

So how do you like being able to go potty upstairs now?  And take a bath, too, huh?

I love you very much, girls.
Kiss mommy for me and the baby in her belly, ok?
Forever your gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive