Tuesday, January 26

February is coming, girls!

Hailey girl, Triny Trin,
Hello.  How are you two?  What have you been up to?  Trinity, are you walking yet?  Please tell mommy to take a video of the moment when you stand to your feet and walk across the room.  Could you wait until you come down here in March and then walk to gramma? 

Well, let's see.  I have much news.  The funny papa went to the hospital this morning because he was having difficulty breathing.  I'm waiting for him to call and tell me I can come pick him up and he can come home. 
Then, your cousin, Joseph, went to the hospital last nite and then again this morning and now the doctors are keeping him-for a little bit, not forever- so he gets better, too.  He, too, was having trouble breathing and was coughing very badlly.  He might have an infection in his lungs, so they are giving him medicine for the coughing.  His daddy, your great uncle Rick, is staying right there in the room with him over nite and that means that Emily, your second cousin, Joseph's sister is staying with us for a day or so.  And the hardest thing for Joseph is that his mommy, aunt Karyn, is up there by you.  I hope you get to see her.  She is staying with her friend because her friend's husband went to heaven and so, now Rosie is alone, so aunt Karyn is helping her for a little while.  I think you met Rosie, Hailey, do you remember?  It was at Krystyl's house.

I think of you every day and pray for you both that God will hold you close to his heart while we are apart.  I miss mommy and daddy, too.  Please kiss them for me.

Your uncle Dan came over today and surprised me.  It was so good to see him.

How is your weather?  It's a beautiful day here, so I am sure when you come, we'll be outside a lot!

Well, I guess I"ll send you a picture, like I always do.
..here's the funny papa making a funny face at great gramma.

I love you.
Forever your gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive