Monday, September 19

Dearest Girls...

Oh, my sweet baby girls!  How are all three of you today?  What have you been up to lately?
Hailey, how is school going?  I absolutely loved the colorful pictures that you sent me!  You have quite an eye for color.  Keep sending me your works of art, as well as your handwriting papers. 
I just visited, "Hailey's Miracle Blog" but there is nothing new!  Please write me a story of Patience or an adventure about Trinity!~
Triny, gramma loves you.  Please color me a picture, too!  Remember, to do your best to love and obey daddy and mommy, ok?
Patience, how gramma longs to hold you in her arms!  You are getting way too big and you look just like your older sisters!  Wow, you have two big sisters to teach you things and share things with!~
Well, I must get back to school with Isaac and Caleb now!  Isaac wants to do an 'edible' science class, 'chewy brownies'!!!
Write me soon,
Forever your gramma.

Oh, I have great news.  It rained here last nite!  And I mean REALLY rained!  I opened the windows and listened to the little frogs rejoicing all night long.  If only we could catch one of them for you to see!  But they're tiny and they blend in with the tree colors! I caught this of the rain that came down the day before.  That rain didn't last long enough to even really water anything, but last night's rain was amazing and the lightning gave us quite a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive