Saturday, June 11

Summer is here! Is it there?

Hello, my sweet girls.
How are you on this beautiful Sat. morning?  How is mommy and daddy? 

I miss you!  Right now I am listening to the Scripture online...tell mommy she can listen here:
http://www.biblegateway.com/audio/mcconachie/nasb/1Tim.2
So, what have you been up to?  Is your church doing Vacation Bible School this year?  We are all doing something, and Caleb is in two skits!  He's very excited and has the lead male role!~!  I, of course, am the photographer!

Caleb just asked me to go over his lines with him, so I will sign off for now and send a pix for you to enjoy~
Papa loves you three!~


Forever your gramma,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive