Thursday, October 28

Seven days to go!!!

Oh my word, girls...all four of you!  I can hardly hold myself together in the excitement of seeing all your beautiful faces. 
For my trip, I found a pair of sweat pants for only $5! 
Uncle Dan came in an airplane to see us today and he said it was too warm for the clothes he had on!  I do hope I'm dressed warm enough for your house. 
Uncle Dan is sleeping in a tent in our backyard!  We have had a skunk in the yard recently...I hope he doesn't come back while Dan is sleeping and spray the tent!  Wouldn't that be horrible?  Gross! 
Uncle Caleb said he surrendered his life to Jesus tonite at church...Isn't that exciting?  I could see a visible change in his countenance and his heart was so open.
Well, I must go to sleep so the time goes by faster until I kiss your faces. 
I am going to take soooooooooo many pictures of you all!
Forever your gramma!

 This tortoise asked me if he could come with me to see you, but I told him he had to stay at the zoo for other children to visit him!  He gave me this look after I told him NO!


Your favorite uncles at the zoo with Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive