Wednesday, October 20

Gramma's comin'!

Girls,
Hailey, Trinity, Pay Pay,
We need to start counting down the days.
  I'm comin'! 
Sadly, it's just going to be me this trip.  Papa wants to come, but his work won't allow him to, and someone has to take care of the chickens, so the boys will stay home, too.

Yes, Hailey, when I come, I will read you books, but I can't buy you a $100 dolly.  I wish I could, but you really don't need a dolly that expensive, do you?  How many dollies do you have now?  Do you share your dollies with Triny?

Can I sleep in your room, Hailey?  Will you sleep next to gramma?  I will make you MY dollie and squeeze and squoosh you!
Would you please collect maple leaves for gramma?  And acorns, too?  Those are my favorites.  I've been collecting some from my yard.  Acorns, not leaves.  I don't have many trees like that here in San Antonio.  Just lots and lots of oaks...all kinds of oaks, with different kinds of nuts for the squirrels.  They love 'em!

Well, I'm going to put an acorn pix on my other blog.  Click here or on the word BLOG back in the last sentence.  See, you can tell mommy this is school...you're learning about the computer and 'LINKS'!

I love you. 

Please take very good care of your baby sisters, Hailey.   Kiss them and play with them and pray for them and be tender always with Patience, ok?

Forever your gramma.

Maybe we can swing together when I come, ok?

P.S.-Are you enjoying the fish?  Name them and then tell me their names, ok?   They are always hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive