Tuesday, November 25

Thanksgiving Is Coming, My Babies~

Hailey, Trinity, Patience, Preston...
Hello to each of you!  I just heard that you guys had great grampa and gramma over for your own Thanksgiving dinner...and I saw all the delicious food on your table.  OH MY GOODNESS...Yummy food, including that amazing dessert!!!  Wowwy zowwy!

Boy oh boy, you have a new fireplace!  And you sure needed it last week.  Did you play out in all that snow?  Did Preston go out, too?  And now all that snow is gone?  Wowwy zowwy again!

We are all good down here.  Joshie, your cousin, turned one and I know Preston will be turning one on Jan. 14th!  Not too long from now.

What will you guys be doing on the actual Thanksgiving day?  Mommy cooked so much today that I am wondering what you'll do then!  Are you going to your other gramma's house?  Please take pictures for me, ok?

I thought I'd send you a photo of a bird we have here in Texas that you do NOT have in Buffalo...isn't it beautiful?  Look at all the colors on his wings.  I believe this is the boy bird  because God designed the boys to protect the girls and when predators see the daddy and mommy together, they would be more interested in him because he's so beautiful.  Also, the male bird is larger than his wife.  Below is a picture of the pair of them...


...see?  She's not so pretty.


Well, I am going to say goodbye...Hailey keep making videos!  I love them.  Get Daddy to help you.

Enjoy your family.  I wish we were there with you to eat a bird together...but not the birds above...there's no meat on them!

Love,
Gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive