Wednesday, April 27

It's Wednesday, girls...

Good day, my sweet girls!  How are you today?  What have you been up to?  How is school going, Hailey?  What books are you reading now?  Have you been coloring me any pages?  Have I told you that I LOVE WHEN YOU SEND ME PICTURES YOU'VE COLORED?  I really do...I'm making them into a book!
Trinity, how is Patience?  Are you teaching her to talk yet?  Do you help mommy cook and clean?  Are you loving your chickens?  Do they let you hold them?  Are you coloring pictures with Hailey?  Would you color a page for gramma? 
Patience, gramma loves you so much.  You are a gift to Hailey, Triny, mommy and daddy.  You are protected from all evil by the blood of Jesus.
Well, girls, I have been thinking about you a lot and wanted to say hello in a letter.
Write gramma back when mommy can sit down and tell me what you are saying, ok?
Forever your gramma.

A flower for you today...it's from The Garden of Eden...in my back yard, remember, Hailey?  Your hand prints are there, too.  I love that part of you is here with me.  I miss you very much.  Kiss mommy, daddy, Triny and Patience for me, ok?  Kisses to you, too, from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive